Getting Married In the United States

Fiancé visa

Fiance VisaK1 visa or Fiancé visa is the program intended for a US citizen who wants to marry a foreign Fiancé(e).Everybody has the right to establish his own family regardless of the race, color, and nationality of the person. However, the problem lies when you wanted to marry a person not a citizen of the United States and wants to marry your Fiancé in the U.S. soil.

One, cannot just cross the border, walk straight to the altar and get married right away. The USCIS provide rules for a U.S. citizen to bring the Fiancé(e) to the U.S. with the intention of getting married.


Steps for a successful Fiancé visa

To have a successful Fiancé visa, you have to comply with all the steps required by the program. To ensure compliance, consult USA citizenships and talk to our immigration lawyer. Over the years of helping people in their desire to relocate to the United States and couples who desire to be united with their Fiancé(e) in the United States, make USA Citizenships number one in answering your immigration questions. Moreover, our services extend to all parts of the United States as well as outside of the country to reach to your foreign family members, employees, friends, and lovers.

The following documents are required for a Fiancé visa:

1. Complete Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) submitted to USCIS;

2. Show proof of your U.S. citizenship by submitting two Forms of G-325A, Biographic Data Sheets (for you and your Fiancé(e) with your color photograph;

3. Copy or proof of terminated prior marriage (if applicable like divorce decree, death certificate, or annulment decree); and

4. Proof of consent or permission to marry, only if, required by the law of one of the contacting parties due to restriction in age requirement.


Requirements to be complied in Fiancé visa:

1. You and your foreign Fiancé(e) must be free to marry each other;

2. You must have met your fiancé(e) in person within the past two years. Proof of meeting may be through dated photograps, airline tickets, or hotel accommodations. This requirement is subject to consideration (exemption) if the meeting would only cause extreme hardship or difficulty to the party or if by doing so, the meeting may be offensive to the existing tradition or culture of one of the contracting parties; and

3. Marriage has to take place within 90 days upon arrival of your Fiancé(e) to the United States. The Fiancé visa is effective only for 90 days with no extension.

Fiancé visa help

To ensure success of your Fiancé visa application, talk to our immigration lawyers. USA Citizenship is also a wise choice for your immigration questions. Log on for more information at or call us at (888) 940-0044.